Home :: Environmental Policy
Premier Direct are fully committed to protecting the environment and are continually looking for new ways to improve the environmental performance of all our trading activities.
On every occasion we will endeavour to supply equipment that will reduce the consumption of water, electricity, gas and detergent of our clients.
We will also;
- Continually improve our environmental management system.
- Aim for a virtually paperless office within the next 3 years.
- Reduce fuel costs by the careful route planning of our engineers and sales staff..
- Encourage staff to work from home where possible.
- Dispose of all equipment to be recycled where possible.
- Discuss environmental issues with our employees and suppliers.